A lot of people walk through our doors, here at Lanham Skate Center in Lanham, MD, to grab some roller rink time. Some bring their own skates, and some rent them from us. All have a great time! So which one is better? The short answer is, it all depends on you! One is only better than the other from person to person.
Here’s some things to think about when considering to buy or rent roller skates:
- If you have a young child, he/she is going to go through many growth spurts. A skate that you buy today may not fit tomorrow!
- Don’t need to worry about bringing your skates from home. You’ll always have a pair of skates here!
- If you only skate every so often (and why would you, it’s so much fun!) it might save you the big expensive of owning your own.
- If you are an avid roller skater, you can save a little extra money! While it is more expensive to purchase skates in the beginning, over time you’ll save more money.
- One big advantage of buying your own skates is that you have the opportunity to select a pair that best fits your own feet. If comfort is a big thing for you, buying a pair is the way to go.
- It comes with added bonus of picking out a style that best suits you! Red skates, green skates, blue skates or whatever you like! Everyone has their own traits that make them unique, and buying skates gives you the opportunity to express that!
Whether you want to buy or rent, we’ve got ya covered!