It may not be warm enough for roller blading through the neighborhood just yet, but why hibernate inside when Lanham Skate Center has plenty of fun to be had indoors?
With a fully loaded snack bar and events every day, there is something for any age to enjoy. For those that haven’t been on skates since the roller disco days or for skating newbies, we have skating lessons twice a week. For those looking for some kid-free fun, we have adults only night every Wednesday. For those that need to get their kids out of the house, we have open skate hours seven days per week.
If you are looking to host a birthday, team, classroom, youth group or any other kind of party, we have weekly availability. If you are interested in package options, available dates or more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If the weather does get too bad to get over to Lanham, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite indoor activities to do with or without kids.
Best Snow (or Rain) Day Family Activities:
- Bake something fun.
- Make slime.
- Let the kids raid your closet and do a fashion show with their favorites.
- Teach your kids some card game classics.
- Start a story podcast.
- Make a fort or pillow pallet, make some popcorn, and watch a movie.
- Make a marshmallow catapult and have marshmallow wars.
- Tie dye party.
- Arts and crafts.
- Science experiments.
- Learn origami.
- Make salt dough ornaments.
- Make Play-Doh.
- Indoor obstacle course.
- At-home bowling.
- Get all dressed up and have a fancy tea party.
- Indoor camp out with the fireplace, sleeping bags, and s’mores.
Although we would love to see you at Lanham all of the time, we care about the safety of all of our patrons. We hope these ideas help when the weather is too bad to travel, but we hope you think of us when the roads are fully salted.